registration and application
is a one account per character
site, meaning each of your characters should have their own account. please register in all lowercase
using the format 'firstname lastname'
. you may have an ooc account
, as well, that must also be in all lowercase.
02. when registering and editing your profile, please fill out all the spaces to the best of your ability. if you're not quite sure yet, please put in a placeholder to change later. the avatar is 210x400 px and square images are 100x100 px. if you need help finding images, please let the staff know so they can help you out. after you have been accepted, please go back and include the links for at least your app and pc in your mini profile.
03. all your characters must have an animanga or animanga style face claim. you may reserve face claims here, but please note reservations are good for only two weeks and the application must be complete at this point. you must wait one week before re-reserving. you may use original artwork if it is your own or if you credit the creator.
04. you may not make a canon character from pokemon or any other series. however, you may use any pokemon face claim, so long as their personality is independent of the face claim. you may only make a human character.
05. please post character applications with the appropriate character account and post in the request-a-staff thread when you have finished. applications not finished within two weeks will be moved to the inactive board, but may still be worked on while in there. applications will be archived if deemed inactive after an activity check.
06. all characters should be over the age of seventeen, at least, though the majority should be eighteen and up due to the university setting. please keep age in mind when deciding what year/classification your student is in or when creating a faculty member.
in and out of character
this site operates on real time
, so for every year in real life, your character ages a year and progresses to the next level of education (for undergraduate students). graduation occurs twice per year and qualifying seniors may participate. characters that have completed their senior year may either be retired, continue to graduate school, or may hold off on graduation as a "super senior" as they complete their coursework.
08. you may have as many characters as you like and can balance, however we require that you post with each character at least twice per activity check and post at least twice per character before starting a new one. activity checks will be held every other month and will last from the fifteenth to the end of the month to ensure plenty of time.
09. there is no progression on prismatic as it is a university roleplay that is pokemon themed. liquid time is allowed so that characters may be in multiple threads at once, but please be mindful of continuity. events that happen in one thread should affect any thread started afterwards.
10. though there is no official word count, we ask that you make an attempt to match the post length of the person you are posting with just to be fair. we also kindly request that you avoid extensive posts that might be difficult for other members to match. please do not godmod, powerplay, or the like.
11. you are required to keep a pc for each of your characters (whether in the same thread or separate is up to you) in the appropriate board. this must include both their pokemon and items, including eggs. please keep your pc up to date, filling out the edit tracker as you go. it makes everything a lot easier for the staff.
12. this is a pg-13 forum where graphic sexual content is not allowed in any form, whether by thread, cbox, or pm. violence is permitted but should not include gore. we ask that when using mature content that you do it tastefully and utilize trigger warnings as needed. if a thread starts to head into mature topics, please tag it with an [m] in the title.