• WELCOME TO PRISMATIC
    situated on a secluded isle in the city of hueport, kleur academy is a proud institution of learning for aspiring pokemon enthusiasts to become the next pokemon professionals in almost any field. we hope to see you soon!
    SUMMER: JUNE
    06/19 HAPPY late BIRTHDAY PRISMATIC!! don't forget our site event- some activities have recently been cycled out so check it out. wow, guys. just wow. stay golden !

06/03 june has brought with us a whole bunch of changes! check them out in the site news! our first activity check has also come to a close. if there were any mistakes made, or if any member comes back and finds their account deleted/inactivated, please let any of the staff know !

prismatic a laidback pokemon university roleplay set in chromasia island
  • site staff
    ADMINS
    SENIOR MODS
    ENCOUNTER MODS
    APPLICATION MODS
  • ratios + groups
    faculty
    competitive
    research
    selection
    miscellaneous
    undecided
    team umbra
  • otms
    MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    SHIP OF THE MONTH
    POKEMON OF THE MONTH

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

just keep swimming, [task] - open!
himawari GMT+8 she/her 20 Offline himawari #6230
604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
cascade. hiking club. restoration rangers.
heterosexual
I HAVE A DREAM,
a fantasy, to help me through reality and my destination makes it worth the while. When I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream, I have a dream.
Awwww - it's kinda cute once you put it on.

Livia adjusted the Feebas fin on her costume and spun around - hmmm, pretty stable too, I wonder if I can ask the owner for the contact details of his supplier and maybe get it in a kid size for future use-

Ah, there's the owner calling. Livia skips out of the changing room, grabs the flyers off the desk, and steps out into the street with a wave "Wish me luck!"

Livia thinks she must look quite silly - she stands at barely 5'3" and here she is in a gigantic Feebas costume. To be honest, she isn't 100% sure her face will be seen in photographs, as dwarfed by the costume as she is.

Well. At least she knows she looks adorable. And hopefully that will bring in some arcade goers. And kids - maybe the rule of ages applies here too and they'll flock to someone who at least looks like a child?

"Hiya everyone! Drop by the Technicolor Arcade - we've got a reaaaally special game for you! Wanna brush up on your fishing skills without getting wet? Now's your chance!"

To be honest, that takes all the fun out of fishing, doesn't it? But who's Livia to judge? She smiles as she hands out some flyers to a family and poses for pictures with the kids, reminding the coupl to use the appropriate hashtags.

She makes a promise to herself though: if any poor, college-aged soul comes wandering in to play the game, she is bringing them to the beach.

Ah. What was that the owner said about having a Magikarp?

#000 FOR open
NOTES halu world! livia is looking for her magikarp partner-in-crime~
december cst she/her 23 Offline misselaineyous#1070
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
that’s the sound of sunshine
morgan's in!
morgan had to admit he was a teensy, weensy bit disappointed he was too late on the uptake to be the feebas to the pokefish duo. sure the "costume didn't fit him", but he trained a feebas for goodness sake. it would certainly make melvin proud. at least the owner agreed to let him have gregory tag along after convincing the man that slowpokes were master fisherman and sure to bring in people as the poster child of the game. not only would they get photos with larger-than-life fish on land, but they'd also get to pet a pink dumpy head- what more could a person ask for, really?

"here we are~" morgan sang, stumbling out of the arcade and onto the sidewalk, arms outstretched with his slow sidekick coming in behind him at a crawl. he really didn't know much in the arcade or have much the attention span to play the games there, but as soon as he heard the advertisement to dress up in costume, he was game. let alone pokemon costumes. as one of the world's biggest fans of pokemon of all kind, he most certainly couldn't pass up on the opportunity. not to mention- he had a silent bias towards water and psychic types. and underrepresented pokemon? score. by the end of the day, everyone would be singing about the glory of magikarp.

the costumed blonde performed a twirl, almost losing his balance and faceplanting the ground to the amusement of a nearby couple of middle-school aged girls who giggled off to the side. morgan took it as an encouraging sign and waved enthusiastically. "you liked that? well, you'll love this game!" he forced a flier at them that they took seemingly only to cover their giggling mouths as they walked off further down the way. "boy, isn't this great?" he turned to his feebas-disguised friend. "it's like a dream come true!" he seemed, quite honestly, almost oblivious to the clammy air within the costume and the blistering sun above. at least they were under the shade in front of the arcade.

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN
heyooo! this will be epic- epically adorable, that is.

I'm also assuming these two haven't met, just let me know if I should adjust!

Oh, there he is!

Livia beams as her partner comes bounding out of the arcade, his Slowpoke slowly toddling along after him - and really, her heart is about to burst because they are both adorable. She gives him a little wave before going back to her task.

She's explaining the mechanics of the game to an interested mother and child when she sees him nearly faceplant on the floor - and she's half-tempted to dash over to make sure he's okay but he hears excited babbling and giggles right after, so she figures he's alright. Soon after, once the obligatory instagram-worthy photo is taken (Livia takes extra care to look cute with the little girl as her mother takes the picture), she hears the boy address her.

"Definitely - I've always wanted to try out something like this after seeing all those mascots in PokeLand! Plus, I think we look pretty good, if I do say so myself- we are definitely taking a selfie after this."

Livia takes in the boy's features and she has to look up to do so - huh, she thinks he's younger than her but she can't quite be sure. Shaggy blonde hair, pink eyes - okay yeah, she'd remember the pink eyes if she had met him before. She smiles at him brightly, and sticks out her hand.

"Oh! I don't think we've met - I'm Livia! You can call me Livs if you want. What's your name, Mr. Magikarp?" His Slowpoke lets out a loud yawn, so she crouches down (nearly tipping over in the process) and adds "And what's your name, dear pink one?"

In her cooing, Livia had forgotten two crucial details - one, she is tiny. And two, this Feebas costume is huge and a little heavy. So maybe crouching wasn't the best idea.

"Ah - can you give me a hand? I can't get up."

morgan rhys
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
works for me! love it <3
morgan beamed. the shared enthusiasm was certainly appreciated- and seemingly rare these days. she was cute. pretty, even, though that meant very little to him outside a casual observation. she made a good feebas, he had to admit. "i'm morgan!" he gestured to himself with a floppy costumed fin and used the other to shake her outstretched hand perhaps too enthusiastically. "and that's greg." the slowpoke stared up at the stranger dumbly- mouth agape and eyes vacant. "he says 'hi'!" all that escaped the mouth of the creature was something akin to a cough before it plodded off in a random direction as the girl remained crouched on the ground.

"oh, here. let me help you!" the blonde rushed to help her up, realizing just how scrawny he was in that moment. in his attempt to help her rise, morgan wound up toppling over onto his back. the boy proceeded to wriggle around like a fish out of water as he tried to find contact with the ground to steady himself in the loose costume he wore. another giggling grouped passed by, taking pictures in the process. "come play the arcade's new fishing game!" the words came out between grunts as he struggled to push himself back up. any other, rational, human being would likely be frustrated. greg just pretended like he didn't see his trainer making a fool of himself.

back on his feet, morgan made sure livs was also in a full stand before picking up the stack of flyers he'd set down and waving one enthusiastically in a passerby's face. "best game of the century~" he cried. "become a master baiter!" angler probably would have been more appropriate. he turned to his partner in advertising. "have you played it, livia?"

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN

some floppy fish friends

"Well it's a delight to meet you Morgan - the Magikarp suit looks good on you, by the way. It sorta brings out the reddish hues in your eyes - it reminds me of a sunset now."

She suddenly has the urge to paint a sunset now, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. She spots Greg wandering away and calls out a quick "be careful" to the Pokemon, though he pays her no mind.

When Morgan tries to help her up, she realizes that despite his height, he has a build similar to hers: aka scrawny as a Bellsprout. His hair's blonde too, what a coincidence - and whoops, there he goes. Livia lets out a squawk, and attempts to shuffle towards him without tipping over with plans to help him up.

"Morgan! Do you need a hand- or maybe a fin as the case may be."

The blonde just... wiggles on the ground, but she admires his dedication to the job - very few people would continue trying to sell an arcade game when they're flopping about like an oversized Magikarp. A few people start giggling and taking pictures, so she makes a peace sign while holding up the flyers in one hand. Never an opportunity wasted, Livs.

When he's gotten his bearings back and they are both able to stand up safely (it takes a lot of supportive gripping, but they make it), Morgan asks her whether or not she's played the game. And actually-

"Hmm... can't say I have. I mean I've seen people play it, and I've gone fishing before - I don't know. I guess I just prefer the real thing? I'm not really a video game person, and while I actually like getting soaked in water, I wouldn't know what to do with all the Pokemon I hook. Hmm, though that being said, I could probably give the game a shot-"

"Ah, sorry! I'm babbling again - have you tried it though, Morgan?"

morgan rhys
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
omf these two
morgan couldn't help but to laugh merrily in response to her comment, giving himself a graceless twirl as soon as he was back on his feet, making sure not to trip over the loose ends of his costume again. "by the way, thank you! i quite like sunsets~" really, she couldn't have given him a much better compliment. he looked good, it brought out his eyes, and he looked like one of the prettiest parts of the day? he must really be rocking the magikarp look! perhaps he didn't feel so bad for missing the feebas hype train, after all. "i haven't tried the game myself!" despite the statement, he seemed to have a satisfied grin plastered across his face. typically. bubbly and unflappable as ever.

"i'm the outdoorsy type, but i've been awful at fishing each time i try. i've asked greg for pointers, but he's not the best teacher." the slowpoke took one, drawn out glance over a pink shoulder at him. the typical dumb stare and slack-jaw just boring into him in response. "greg says i just don't have the patience to learn." morgan placed his hands on his hip, posing as if proud of the fact. click. the flash of yet another camera went off and the blonde twirled around, flyer in hand. "all this and more- try your hand at getting the catch of the day!"

"i always say i'll try everything at least once, though," he picked back up the conversation as if they hadn't even been interrupted by the crowd. "there's so much fun stuff in the world and just not enough time to experience it- you have to go, go, go!" he gestured to himself in costume. "take this for example. when will i ever get to do this again?" a small child caught his attention and morgan waved him over. the boy, timidly, came closer. "i'm magikarp, nice to meet you!" he offered his hand to shake and the little boy laughed, taking his hand and shaking it. "whoops! i mean 'karp, karp!" the laughter grew stronger and the boy's mom smiled off to the side before asking to take a picture of the two. another flier gone. "you never know if you don't try!"

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN

a proposal?!?!?!

Livia can just imagine Greg catching all sorts of fish Pokemon effortlessly (though no Shellders yet if he's still a Slowpoke) - he probably doesn't realize his hidden genius, though Morgan is right in how patient he is. Hmm, he'd probably be good with kids, maybe she can look into Slowpoke in the future...

In the meantime, however, she has a baby to cuddle - she makes some Feebas faces at him and he gurgles happily just as the camera flashes. Probably not the audience the arcade's looking for, but it's an investment, she supposes as she hands the baby back to his parents.

Morgan's words strike a chord in her, and she feels a bit sheepish. Now Livia, where's your sense of adventure and spontaneity? She's already here promoting the fishing game in a Feebas suit, she might as well take advantage of the whole situation.

"I whole-heartedly agree with you there - I suppose I haven't given going to the arcade much thought, before this..."

"So, Morgan-" and oh Livia is going to regret this but she kneels down on one leg anyway because she wants to be a little silly and dramatic, "-will you be my Magikarp bro and arcade buddy, 'til... well, death do us part sounds so heavy, so until we both get sick and tired of the arcade games while still remaining fishy friends who frolic along the beach, or wherever, together."

There are a few camera flashes and squeals, so she seizes the opportunity to raise the flyers in the air, making sure they're facing towards the cameras taking the shots. Nothing like a proposal to help something go viral.

morgan rhys
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
(screams internally)
well this day took a shocking turn for the better- as if he couldn't get anymore excited. the blonde covered his surprised little mouth, eyes wide as excitement overcame him. sure, it was all a little show but he was a sucker for flourishes like that. he began to jump up and down eagerly, magikarp fins still covering his big ol' grin. "but of course, livs! 'til dry land do us part!" what a fun day this had suddenly become- fish suits and a new friend? the cameras were flashing like crazy and morgan was soaking it up. he gestured grandly, his slowpoke plodding even further off as he tried as hard as possible not to be associated with the entire situation.

"you're all invited to the watery wedding! right here, in the arcade, right now!" he tossed a couple fliers in the air. "watch us join together as a united force in fishing!" not wasting a single moment, morgan grabbed the girls costumed wrist and dragged her along behind as he forced his way back into the air conditioned arcade. the crowd- truly curious at this point- poured in behind them. he wove his way over to the new game, narrowly avoiding tripping over his floppy magikarp tail multiple times on the way.

"my sweet, fishy friend." he turned to livia, bowing as gracefully as one could in a costume. greg poked his head around the door in vaguely curious interest with not enough will to commit to coming in. instead the automatic doors repeatedly opened and attempted to close around his stumpy pink body. "will you join me on this brand new adventure together? just us? i await your response with-" he winked, dragging the moment out, "baited breath."

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN

i stg these two will be unofficially married by the end of this thread and greg is gonna be the best man

Oh this is gonna be fun~

The proposal couldn't have gone better - Morgan is truly a kindred spirit, a Magikarp after her own heart, so to speak. So as Morgan drags her to the arcade - and oh there's Greg toddling along, she was wondering where he was - she completely forgets the fact that neither of them know how to play the game and a crowd of spectators (and potential customers) is watching them like a group of Staraptors.

They make it to the machine (without tripping or toppling anything over, miraculously), when Morgan pops a question possibly more dramatic than hers. Livia - absolutely delighted and having the time of her life - swoons.

"Oh Morgan, this is a dream come true! Of course I'll go on an adventure with you, my dear Magikarp!" Livia gushes, as she sends a big wink the blonde's way. This is pretty morbid though, isn't it, two fish Pokemon excited to play a fishing game-

She stares at the game at amazement - it's a table with a gigantic screen built into it, with Magikarp, Feebas, Luvdisc (they should definitely aim for those to play up this wedding they've got going on) and even the occasional Mantine and Wailord swimming by. It looks pretty realistic, with controllers that look like Old Rods, but...

The girl's voice drops to a whisper, "So Morgan, any idea how to work this thing?"

She glances at Greg, hoping for some guidance, but instead she sees him still stuck at the automatic doors. And well, maybe this isn't the sage advice she was hoping for, but it could provide a quick distraction while they figure this out-

"Ah! Our best man is stuck at the door! We can't do this without dearly beloved Greg!" - the crowd briefly parts at this, looking for this mysterious "Greg" and not quite realizing that's he's the Slowpoke the doors are trying to close on.

Bless your soul, Greg.

morgan rhys
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
these dorks
morgan stares down in sheer amazement at the game before them. he hadn't exactly known what he'd expected, but this far exceeded it. the lights flashed up at him and he merely blanked vacantly in response. he turned to livia, a solid smile that revealed nothing upon his face. to be frank- he had no idea how to play the game and he had no idea where to even start. the only saving grace he had was his innate ability to pick up on new things. win or lose, though, they'd make a fun time of it and he was more than certain that was enough to "reel in" the crowd so to speak.

"oh, greg! silly me. he's always lagging behind." morgan stumbled off to retrieve his pink friend, this time stumbling once before slouching over and hooking his arms beneath the slowpokes legs to drag him the res to the way in. greg put up a very feeble fight, wriggling gracelessly in morgans arms before giving in and laying limp as a ragdoll as he was carried over to the game. morgan set him upon the table almost like a sacrificial offering to the digital fishing gods.

the slowpoke looked at him blankly as if trying to analyze whether there was a way out of the situation or not. there wasn't. the crowd was cooing and taking pictures and just seemingly over the moon about the whole thing. greg was just lucky morgan didn't have an outfit to slap on him this time around. "okay, best man! show us the way." the pink pokemon plodded to the corner of the table and sat watching a luvdisc with wide, vacant eyes. all too ready to get the show on the road, the blonde picked up a virtual fishing rod after inserting some coins and gave it a swing. the game came to life instantly, fish pokemon propelling themselves across the screen. within seconds he'd hooked one. "come on, livs! we're channeling our inner greg!" though, if they truly were, they'd both be standing around with dopey expressions and the desperate urge to escape the massive amounts of attention. interested to see what was causing a commotion just inside the door of the arcade, more people crowded around. it seemed the ploy was working.

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN

the finding nemo references are strong

Livia laughed out loud - she couldn't quite figure out if she was amused at Morgan's bright smile (and Greg's blank one) or slightly hysterical because oh Arceus what are we doing. But hey, she might as well enjoy the ride while it lasts. The crowd seems to love it, and Livia so does love to entertain.

She watches as Morgan grabs a controller and just swings it toward the table, so she mimics the action. Amazingly, she hooks a Magikarp - the vibration and simulated motion surprise her a bit, but she manages to reel him in for some points. Huh, it really is like actual fishing. Good job game developers.

At Morgan's comment to channel their inner Greg, the girl glances at said Pokemon and her jaw drops because - is that a Sharpedo in his corner? Livia doesn't know much about the point system, but she's pretty sure the shark Pokemon is worth quite a bit of points. Then inspiration strikes and this is a huge crowd I'm pretty sure at least some of them know-

"Greg, our dear best man, I dub thee Sharpedo-bait, hoo ha ha!"

The crowd echoes the chant back, and Livia flashes a peace sign their way before swinging the controller towards the screen once more.

"May you shower blessings upon us today, on this, the day of our glorious fishy wedding!"

She manages to reel in the Sharpedo, and it actually takes some effort because of how strong the vibrations are. Then she sees two shiny Luvdisc swim by - still coming from Greg's side of the table, amazingly.

"Hey Morgan, it looks like our best man sent us some golden rings~"

She winks and blows Morgan a quick kiss, and the crowd loses it. Maybe we should shift courses to marketing...

morgan rhys
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
sorry for the wait <3
having reeled in his own signature magikarp, morgan turned his attention to where livia was furiously reeling in a virtual sharpedo. "nice one! good bait work, greg!" the pink pokemon blinked slowly. not as if he had a choice in the matter. they had hardly a moment before two shiny luvdisc swam their way onto screen and morgan was on them the instant livia was. "rings? those are luv- oh!' he laughed joyously. it was a metaphor. okay, he got it.

morgan leaned in to the air kiss, pretending to catch it on the cheek before sending his own in return. the cheers were enough to send his head spiraling with excitement. there was not a moment to waste before he cast out his virtual rod once more. one of the two luvdisc quickly bit down and the blonde went into a frenzy trying to real it in. they must be for real big points because boy was it a toughie to bring in. after a long struggle, he finally succeeded and just about jumped for joy when he saw the score. he really was a natural.

"greg, you beautiful best man! you're the best blessing." he dropped the rod to the table and swooped in to give the slowpoke a big squishy hug which he reluctantly seemed to accept. his controller rattled on the table. "oh, the game!" remembering what he was in the midst of, morgan hopped right to it and cast out after a wimpy little barboach that wiggled its way across the screen. it seemed he'd worn away his luck, though, since he couldn't quite seem to hook it. "dearest, watery wife- do you mind helping me with this one?" he gave her a wink and grinned at the crowd.

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN

it's nearly been a week oml but here it is!! <3

also. alliterations yes.

"Oh, Morgan, it's a perfect catch!"

Those Luvdisc are worth lots of points, Livia notes - she's reeled in a Gorebyss and a Seaking at this point, but the points they brought in still pale in comparison to the golden pair.

How cute - the creators of this game must be romantics at heart. Can't say I disapprove.

She sends a wink Greg's way when Morgan hugs him - she can't quite figure out if the Slowpoke's face screams "I'm so done with all of this" or he's just been apathetic about the whole thing, but he's endearing nonetheless. She may have just met the pair today, but Livia's smitten with them both.

"My bubbly beau! Of course I'll help you catch that Barboach!"

As Livia casts her line, she notices actual (well, virtual) bubbles erupting around the Barboach and oh-

"Morgan, it looks like this'll be our figurative first dance."

Sure enough, once the bubbles are gone a Whiscash is in the Barboach's place, shaking up the screen with a virtual Earthquake. The words "It's a big one! Reel him in together!" flash on the screen, and the crowd cheers loudly and more phones come out. The instructions prompt them to cast the lines simultaneously, so she readies her controller.

"It takes two-" she glances at Greg "-well, three to tango, so what do you say, Monsieur Magikarp?"

morgan rhys
130 POINTS EARNED
24 POSTS MADE
Undecided
he/him
Freshman
undecided
pokemon fan club
bisexual
no rush, m'dear!
it was hardly for the attention at this point- morgan was simply absorbed in this game and could shamelessly give it a 10/10 without a second thought. the adrenaline is racing through his veins and for just a moment he considers that maybe, just maybe, he should see if there's some sort of angling major offered at kleur before the thought disappears as quickly as it came. if slowpoke could sigh, greg would have done it ten times over by now. tolerant as ever, though, the pink pokemon raises to his feet and plods over to the whiscash to stare at it dumbly. the blonde grins ear to ear at his pokemon's cooperation.

"go team, go!" with all the crazed enthusiasm as he could muster, morgan reeled as if his life depended on it until finally- finally they managed to pull it in only a mere breath before the timer eeks out and the game comes to an abrupt end. "we did it!" the controller nearly flies from his hand and into the crowd as his hands wildly shoot up into the air and yet he someone still managed to maintain a grip. even the slowpoke seemed to be a bit overwhelmed by the moment as the scoreboard came up and prompted them to enter their initials as number one. incredible. the high score.

morgan jumps around as if he's never been so happy in his life. "livia-boo! quick, let's leave our mark so the wedding reception may begin." pulling himself back into the moment, the eager boy quickly went to punch in his letters with the buttons on the side of the fishing rod controller and backed away as people pushed through the crowd to beat their number. thoughts of a job well done didn't even register in his brain as the joy of the moment still rolled through his body in exuberant waves. this was an incredible day- he was glad he jumped on this opportunity when he did.

604 POINTS EARNED
59 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
heterosexual
CHASING THE SUN

I'm so in love with this fishy duo ahhhhhh <3

Livia's in disbelief because is she actually digging her heels into the tile just to reel in a virtual fish yes she is.

Okay, she's pretty sold on this game. And it makes her wonder what other hidden treasures this arcade may have, but that's an adventure for another time. In the meantime, she and Morgan manage to reel in the Whiscash just before the buzzer goes off, and she feels pretty dang proud of their accomplishment. Then she hears Morgan's declaration and her face splits into a grin.

"Waah, no. 1?! Morgan-boo, we did it!"

She follows his example, typing in her initials just before the crowd comes crushing in. Livia quickly scoops Greg up - and oof he's pretty heavy after that mini-arm workout she just had - and meets Morgan on the edges of the arcade. She's on Morgan the minute she sets Greg down, glomping him in the best hug she can manage given the gigantic suits they're wearing.

"This. Day. Was. AWESOME. I couldn't have asked for a better Magikarp. And, speaking of a wedding reception..."

She gestures to the door, winking. "What do you say we escape this-" cue a scream as someone hooks a Pokemon- "-and celebrate? After, you know, finding the owner so we still get paid and use said money to celebrate."

morgan rhys
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
PLOTS? TAGBOX? CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR MORE!