• WELCOME TO PRISMATIC
    situated on a secluded isle in the city of hueport, kleur academy is a proud institution of learning for aspiring pokemon enthusiasts to become the next pokemon professionals in almost any field. we hope to see you soon!
    SUMMER: AUGUST
    08/02 just a reminder to not miss out on the summer soiree and join on in on the pokemon appreciation event for non-umbra members and the umbra summer event for those that are. also welcome to our newest lovely faces c: stay lovely~

06/19 HAPPY late BIRTHDAY PRISMATIC!! don't forget our site event- some activities have recently been cycled out so check it out. wow, guys. just wow. stay golden !

prismatic a laidback pokemon university roleplay set in chromasia island
  • site staff
    ADMINS
    SENIOR MODS
    ENCOUNTER MODS
    APPLICATION MODS
  • ratios + groups
    faculty
    competitive
    research
    selection
    miscellaneous
    undecided
    team umbra
  • otms
    MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    CHARACTER OF THE MONTH
    SHIP OF THE MONTH
    POKEMON OF THE MONTH

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

climb every mountain
minty gmt she/her twenty seven Offline
230 POINTS EARNED
35 POSTS MADE
Research
she/her
Sophomore
geology
restoration rangers, hiking
heterosexual
At seeing her chance, Aerin held out her pinky finger to the Pumpkaboo, her smile widening in equal parts encouragement as excitement. “Pinky promise,” gradually the newly hatched pokemon toddled over to her on her stumpy little nubs and she all but held her breath as the adorable ghost held out the cute curl on her head, extending it out as an offering. Heart melting just the slightest, Aerin wrapped her little finger around the soft tuft, letting out a soft breath of happy amusement as she ever so slightly bounced their connection, like a handshake. “Pleasure to finally meet you, little lady. I hope we get along swimmingly.” Without thinking she wiggled in the water a little, creating a little splash around her, as if to link her mild little pun together. At least, before she realised she had made a little jest and her eyes widened a fraction, finger still linked with the Pumpkaboo’s curl as she tried to redeem her slight fall. “T-That doesn’t count, it was just a play on words, not a joke! Honest!

Releasing a soft sigh, head slumping forward in a mixture of defeat and shame of her inability to keep her mouth shut sometimes, she pressed her forehead against her arm again, as if hiding herself before peeking over at Livia, her friend’s comments pulling a weak smile to her lips. “What would I do without you? You’ve already stuck with me through all my stupidity,” carefully, she unattached herself from the Pumpkaboo, risking a little tickle behind the little princess’s ear tufts, before turning back around to sink properly into the hot spring. She was here to relax and detox after all. Plus she didn't want to risk seeing the baby pokemon's look of disappointment again. “You’ll have to share with me your infinite pokemon mum wisdom if I ever get an egg. Otherwise, knowing my luck, it’ll never hatch just to stay away from my terrible sense of humour.

Slipping lower into the water until it reached over her nose, Aerin released a flurry of bubbles as she contemplated and enjoyed the sensation of the warm water, her sights watching the sun slowly descending towards the tree line. Soon they would be bathed in an orange glow and it would be time to walk back down the mountain. Even here, on an island primarily occupied by university students and teachers, could be unsafe to descend the hiking trails in the darkness of night. “Hey Liv, I was wondering... What do you think about camping out with the Hiking Club?” Emerging from the water until it rippled against her chin, Aerin turned to her friend, sharing with her some thoughts that she had been considering lately. “I know we’ve got a walk scheduled soon but I was thinking that while the weather is good we could, I don’t know, find a place to set up our tents half way? Make it an extended club gathering weekend adventure thing? Maybe set up a campfire, roast some marshmallows, things like that. What do you think?

livia barde someone stop her.
xion of sonder
himawari GMT+8 she/her 20 Offline himawari #6230
774 POINTS EARNED
77 POSTS MADE
Selection
she/her
Junior
pkmn in service
cascade. hiking club. restoration rangers.
heterosexual
My youth, my youth is yours Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls My youth, my youth is yours Runaway now and forevermore 'Cause we've no time for getting old Mortal body, timeless souls Cross your fingers, here we go
Livia sighs in relief when the pair shake on their pinky promise - then promptly tips backward into the water with a loud splash when Rinny makes another pun. Rinny why- she quickly pulls herself up before she can drown and chances a look at her newest team member.

Okay, now that doesn't look too bad. The Pumpkaboo's eyes are narrowed at Aerin, but she accepts the little ear tickle nonetheless. She makes a weird 'I'm watching you' gesture with her stem before toddling back over to Rica and Mica, the Fletchling immediately fussing over her and perching on the baby Pokemon's... ear? Leaf ear, yes.

Livia frowns at her friend's pessimistic attitude, giving her a gentle pat on the back. "Hey, I'm plenty stupid too silly - dare say, even more than you. Besides, it's not like everyone hates your sense of humor that much. Pumpkaboo's just a special case."

Never let it be said that Rinny wasn't caring or responsible - she's pretty sure that between the two of them, the blonde would be a much better caretaker. Or at least, the less likely to not get her kids, Pokemon or otherwise, in trouble.

She'd bolster her with examples of the Pokemon she's been raising, but they're both independent spirits, so she doesn't think it will help all too much. So instead, she says - "Considering you have five younger siblings who absolutely adore you, I'm pretty sure you'll do great."

Livia's eyes light up at the idea of a camping session with the hiking club, immediately sending water splashing with the whiplash of her excited flurry of movement. Can she help it though -adventure and a sleepover with some of her favorite people? It's like a dream come true.

"Yes. We can time it so can reach the peak early morning and watch the sunrise, or something - that's a dramatic club bonding moment right there. Or maybe... is there a meteor shower sometime? Let's start researching. And don't worry about James - I'll drag my wet noodle out."

aerin lloyd
mhmmm is that foreshadowing I see
minty gmt she/her twenty seven Offline
230 POINTS EARNED
35 POSTS MADE
Research
she/her
Sophomore
geology
restoration rangers, hiking
heterosexual
I’ll take that as a big stamp of approval, then.” Laughing, Aerin threw up her arm to shield her eyes as Livia began to show her appreciation for the club idea by flailing her limbs, her lips curled in a happy smile despite the miniature hurricane that was her friend sending water flying in all directions. As Livia started to list off her own ideas for the potential hiking club camping trip, Aerin noted to herself to look up some of the things that she had mentioned – the meteor shower idea in particular perking her interest. “Good idea, I'll ask around the other members too, see if they have any suggestions.” At least, she remembered for a span of five seconds, the next words shared distracting her from whatever train of thought that she had been on.

“And don't worry about James - I'll drag my wet noodle out." So it was like that now, was it?

Smile turning into more of a mischievous little grin, one that almost seemed to scream that she knew some kind of secret, Aerin wiggled her eyebrows at her poor smitten friend. “Or maybe,” she hummed, taking her two index fingers and pressing them together, as if simulating some kind of affectionate gesture, like a kiss. “You’d like to watch the sunrise or a meteor shower with ‘your’ James – alone?

She knew she wasn’t exactly in the best position to be teasing her about a boy, considering if Liv wanted she may or may not be able to turn that conversation straight back on her, but Aerin couldn’t pass up the chance when Livia had slipped up quite so obviously in front of her. That was what friends did, after all. There was nothing wrong with a light joke, especially when Liv was more than aware that she supported her one hundred and ten percent in all boy related situations, there had been a few girl talks while snuggled under protective blankets over the last year to back that up.

I’m sure I can distract the others for you if you wanted some alone time with your noodle,” she giggled a little at that but Aerin was actually kind of serious, if Livia wanted some privacy with the multicoloured-hair boy, then she would happily lead the others in a different direction or suggest a round of ghost stories around the campfire. That was another thing that friends did for each other, after all. “Seriously though, what’s going on with him? Is he slowly starting to steal my wife away from me or what?

livia barde liv and jun, sitting in a tree~
xion of sonder
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
PLOTS? TAGBOX? CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR MORE!